Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- At the time of booking, we require the full payment to secure any accommodation. The amount required will be made clear before you book. NO BOOKING IS CONFIRMED OR COMPLETED UNTIL WE HAVE RECEIVED FULL PAYMENT. Payment is non-refundable
- When taking the payment detailed above we reserve the right to obtain your card or payment details. These details will initially only be used for the payment and we will make clear exactly how much this will be at the time of booking. If however, any of the accommodation, furniture or possessions within become damaged or unusable as a result of your stay, you will be liable to pay the fee that we deem appropriate for any repairs, cleaning or replacements. This amount, which will be made clear before any further transaction is made, will be deducted using the payment details that we have
- Once all transactions are made regarding your stay, any payment details that we have will be destroyed
- At the time of booking we will offer you a cancelation fee which, if you accept, entitles you to a full refund if you have to cancel your booking. The cost of the insurance is equal to 10% of your total accommodation cost; this 10% is a non-refundable payment for your insurance and is in addition to your accommodation payment. If this is not accepted at the time of booking no refund will be given in the case of a cancellation. You are not entitled to the offer of the cancellation fee at any other time, other than when you make the initial booking.
- GAC Limited reserves the right to cancel any booking due to unforeseen circumstances. In this event all deposits will be retained but can be used against future bookings.
- GAC Limited does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to belongings. Property left behind may only be returned after receipt of agreed postage and packaging charges (min £5.00).
- GAC Limited requires all groups booking into the accommodation to designate a group leader who will agree to take responsibility for the group and for any outstanding payments or chargable damages. Either a refundable cash deposit or card details must be left with reception. If a cash deposit is left this is in addition to and seperate from any other deposit left.
- There is a strict silence policy between 2230-0730. GAC Limited reserve the right to remove anyone from the centre if they are causing a disturbance during these hours.