gac covid-19 measures
We have made the following changes in order to protect our staff, customers and the wider community.
If any of our visitors or team feel unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms, we will ask them to stay at home and follow self-isolation procedures.
Customers will be asked to confirm neither they nor members of their household have Covid 19 or symptoms of it. Galloway Activity Centre Ltd will take every precaution to ensure safety through following government guidelines but cannot guarantee that everyone can stay safe from Covid 19. Customers are advised to abide by government guidelines, including but not limited to: social distancing guidelines and handwashing and sanitisation protocols.
The following changes must be adhered to at all times:
- Only one customer in reception at any time.
- One way system in place for kitting up for activities and movement through the clubhouse. Please follow the arrows/staff instructions.
- Smaller groups booked into each activity.
- Hand sanitising stations in place around the activity centre.
- No showering/changing facilities will be available for day visitors. Customers will be asked to change in the carpark and should bring appropriate changing kit e.g towels, swim wear. Toilets are available and regularly cleaned. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines in the toilet and wait if necessary.
- Customers and staff are to wear face masks on the tower, archery, high ropes and for laser tag. Customers should come with their own masks. Alternatively, masks can be purchased on site.
- All equipment will be treated with electrostatic sprayer.
- Regular cleaning of high contact surfaces.
- Booking will be essential. Only pre-booked customers will gain access to the centre.
- Paper waiver to be signed on arrival and brought to registration.
- Card only payments
All deposits/payments will be refunded if the government guidance changes and we are unable to provide the service due to Covid 19 as planned. No refunds will be given if the customer cannot come. Customers are advised to take out their own travel insurance.